Back to sch - Oh, wait..never mind.
I am in an intoxicated mood this morning. First, my siblings went to their first day at Tacoma Community College (one is a sophomore and the other a freshman). At the risk of seeming supercilious, I must say that I can't believe the speed of time. I was JUST a freshman! At least, that's what it feels like.
The second fact is my younger sibling (10) and my niece (12), are busying themselves with schoolwork even as I type.
And finally...
I woke today at 10:00am. I got out of bed a half hour later. My morning consisted of admiring my mom's recently accumulated collection of breakfast fruit and organizing hang-out time with two of my dearest friends in the world.
The sole occupation of my mind right now is a character development issue in my novel.
All the above to say.........................I'm in heaven.
On a novel progress note:
* 23 1/2 chapters edited (Oh I love you, red pen!)
* 101 days remaining
The second fact is my younger sibling (10) and my niece (12), are busying themselves with schoolwork even as I type.
And finally...
I woke today at 10:00am. I got out of bed a half hour later. My morning consisted of admiring my mom's recently accumulated collection of breakfast fruit and organizing hang-out time with two of my dearest friends in the world.
The sole occupation of my mind right now is a character development issue in my novel.
All the above to say.........................I'm in heaven.
On a novel progress note:
* 23 1/2 chapters edited (Oh I love you, red pen!)
* 101 days remaining



Comments